Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Michelle Wie Has Exactly Zero Friends on Facebook


Honestly, I'm starting to feel bad for 18-year-old Michelle Wie.

Not only does she have to take shots from "media" members like myself and others, but now she's landing it from her own swing coach, David Ledbetter.

"It's a shock to me and to her agents that this is happening. I don't think the family is making the right choice. There's definitely more to lose than to gain. I've put too much time and effort into Michelle to be able to sit by and watch this happening without saying something. If she doesn't stick to doing what's sensible, we could see one of the greatest potential talents the game has ever known going to waste."

I mean, honestly, this thing is never going to get any better until one of these people (coach, agent, boyfriend, God) finally put their foot down and take managerial decision-making away from her Looney Toon of a father.

I really believe that Wie's parents should write a book called, "65 Things You Can Do To Make Even a Millionaire Teenager Hate Life."

If Michelle was cast in the new season of "Real World," at this point would it surprise you at all?

Here is the entry form for Q-School Michelle. Do the right thing.

Photo courtesy of David Cannon, Getty Images

No comments: