Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yawn, 62, When is Carnoustie?


Day one at the Travelers Championship is complete, and Hunter “I Just Woke Up For My Profile Picture” Mahan smoked the steroid-ridden field.

Yep, Mahan’s eight-under 62 was the best of the day, two shots ahead of everyone’s least favorite golfer, Chris DiMarco (I will never forgive you Chris…you will forever be on my shit list).

Probably the best surprise of the day was Carl Pettersson’s 5-under 65, seeing as though I just called him out as the would-be Mickelson of the group. Again, looking at guys like Pettersson makes the whole steroid investigation look like a one-man hunt. I really can’t wait until he gets called in for the test – if I were the doctor, I’d have to laugh.

Mr. Happy, Vijah Singh, shot a two-under 68 and is in a tie for 28th place, with the only other notable, Zach Johnson carding a one-over 71.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Shane you're my Hero!!!