Thursday, June 7, 2007

David Toms LOVES Wind from the South


I have a buddy from Texas that played a little mini-tour golf in his day. The kid never seemed to get it together on tour, struggling on the different types of courses throughout the season and barely winning enough money to pay “bills.”

Anyway, my buddy could play at our home courses. I mean, PLAY. What does this have to do with anything? Well, early on in the St. Jude Classic, David Toms is once again in the lead. I know it is early, but I guess TPC Southwind sets up to his eye like the Wendy’s 99-cent menu must for Charles Barkley. The Shreveport native hasn't finished out of the top-10 in five years at this tournament.

Also playing well on Thursday includes Fredrik Jacobson (get the man more HAIR GEL!), Brandt Snedeker (try typing his last name five times fast), and Jose “My Mariaaaaaaaaaa” Olazabal.

The Golf Channel is showing coverage today, so if you want, mute the TV and download White Noise from ITUNES.

No comments: