Saturday, June 2, 2007

Parade for Pampling


It is rare when writers (I am proclaiming myself a writer at this point) admit errors and mine came with the “major like feel” of the Memorial.

There is one golfer in the top 32 on the leader board that is in the top ten of Fedex Cup points, and that is Australian Adam Scott. Rod Pampling is leading, K.J. Choi (Woahhhheeeee) is in contention and Tiger Woods has as good a shot at winning as Phil Mickelson.

I would like to write interesting things about the third round, but all I can say is Will MacKenzie and Stewart Cink just jumped up to another big check. An interesting factoid – there are as many Australians in the top 10 as Americans. Thanks a lot Greg Norman.

2 comments:

A.J. said...

I once considered the Memorial as a semi-major

But then again I also thought I had mono for an entire year...

Turns out I was just really bored

oobgolf said...

Write More Posts- You are awesome- and easy to link too!

Andrew