Tuesday, March 2, 2010

TigerText Will Help Even the Laziest Men Cheat


I get a decent amount of PR junk mail in my inbox. People trying to get me to pitch something about their product or golf course or training aid. Most of the time, I just ignore them (and have fallen in love with the new Deadspin feature, PR Dummies), but it's too bad a company like TigerText didn't try to sell me on their product. I guess they knew that idiots like myself would talk about it anyway.

So, here it is. TigerText is an application for the iPhone that, "allows senders to put a timed delete on messages. It then wipes forever the message from the mobile that sent it, the receiving handset and server."

TigerText founder Jeffrey Evans, who chose the name before the Woods scandal, said: “For the first time, you have complete control over what happens to texts after you hit send."

Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for an app like this to be invented. After spending time out at the Waste Management this week, and rubbing shoulders with, dare I sare, the "important" people of this particular event, I am convinced that more and more men are sleeping around on their wives than ever.

The app is free (well, for the first 100, $1.49 per 250 texts, and $2.49 per month for unlimited), so if nothing else, download it for a couple of giggles between friends. No word yet if it will pixel out your junk if you are insistent on sexting.

h/t Larry Brown Sports via Sporting Blog

No comments: