Monday, January 25, 2010

Puma Golf Keeps Improving


I recently got a pair of these new Puma Cell Fusion Golf shoes, and I'll tell you, they are as comfortable as anything I've put on my feet in the last couple of years.

I'll be honest, I've always been partial to Nike golf kicks, but I wore these out for the first time walking and it was an absolute treat.

Also, they're one of the few pairs of golf shoes I've ever worn that received compliments and "Whoa, those are cool," love from golfers I didn't even know, but I'd like to think that is because I wear them so gracefully.

Go get a pair, and at least look good while posting that fourth 103 in a row.

3 comments:

Roody said...

I used to be partial to Nike golf attire and shoes myself. In the past year though, I've found myself favoring Adidas gear. And a year ago, I don't think Puma would have been on my radar screen. I may take a second look at some of their stuff next time the need hits though.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are pretty cool...and like you I've mostly owned Nike golf shoes. But if you say they are comfortable, then I think I've just found my new shoes for the new season. Thanks!

Unknown said...

ninest123 08.08
michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louboutin, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, coach purses, replica watches, burberry, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, louboutin outlet, kate spade handbags, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, prada outlet, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, michael kors