Friday, December 4, 2009

Tiger Woods' Week Continues to Improve


Tiger Woods' week started off terrible, with news coming out that not only did he and his wife maybe/possibly/kinda get in some sort of golf club-wielding fight, resulting in a wrecked reputation Escalade, but he also was cheating on his wife with a few ladies that he kept around.

But things are looking for for Tiger, and by looking up, I mean areyoufuckingkiddingme.

Radar reports ...

Now we've learned that (Rachel) Uchitel told friends that she and Tiger liked to have sex while taking the drug Ambien. Uchitel told one pal, 'You know you have crazier sex on Ambien - you get into that Ambien haze. We have crazy Ambien sex.'"

At this point, I think I'd believe anything. Anything. If it turned out Tiger killed Michael Jackson or had an affair with Phil Mickelson, I wouldn't be surprised at all. At all.

I'm not sure a person's reputation could tank faster than this. It isn't like Ambien is a horrible drug (I've never taken it, but I was also spun from an angel's wing), but it doesn't help your situation when someone flashes "Tiger Took Drugs Before Banging Other Chick." All that headline is missing is "murder."

3 comments: