Friday, December 11, 2009

Tiger Takes a Break From His Job


Jobs are exactly what they are ... something we do to earn a living. Some of us make pennies. Some of us make hundreds. No matter the price, they are still our jobs.

Tiger Woods, on the heels of basically everything bad happening to him short of being beheaded by the Taliban, has decided to take an indefinite leave of absence from the game.

From his website ...

I am deeply aware of the disappointment and hurt that my infidelity has caused to so many people, most of all my wife and children. I want to say again to everyone that I am profoundly sorry and that I ask forgiveness. It may not be possible to repair the damage I've done, but I want to do my best to try.

I would like to ask everyone, including my fans, the good people at my foundation, business partners, the PGA Tour, and my fellow competitors, for their understanding. What's most important now is that my family has the time, privacy, and safe haven we will need for personal healing.

After much soul searching, I have decided to take an indefinite break from professional golf. I need to focus my attention on being a better husband, father, and person.

Again, I ask for privacy for my family and I am especially grateful for all those who have offered compassion and concern during this difficult period.


Sounds pretty sincere from Mr. Woods.

With that said, I know one Person tHat wIll be happy about the Latest announcement.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nobody's perfect. Somebody should give him another chance. He's a great golfer and he had said his peace. Let's just hope that healing follows soon with his family. Rental Property Management

Sjn said...

I'm so sick of the phrase "nobody's perfect".
Does it mean you can do anything immoral and wrong and still have an excuse?
Not from this golf fan! He was surly living in a bubble, to think that he could behave in this way and not face the consequences.

Unknown said...

salvatore ferragamo, hermes handbags, soccer shoes, iphone 6 cases, nfl jerseys, bottega veneta, insanity workout, longchamp uk, soccer jerseys, instyler ionic styler, celine handbags, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, jimmy choo outlet, herve leger, oakley, valentino shoes, babyliss pro, p90x workout, nike roshe run, north face outlet, nike air max, mac cosmetics, lululemon outlet, ghd hair, softball bats, reebok outlet, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe uk, nike air huarache, new balance shoes, abercrombie, vans outlet, mont blanc, abercrombie and fitch, timberland boots, beats by dre, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, nike trainers uk