Sunday, July 8, 2007

Tiger Tiger Tiger Tiger

You gotta love Tiger’s Tourney. I mean, Mr. Stuart Appleby has played the thing like a U.S. Open, making more pars than bogeys, with the occasional birdie coming at the most opportune time.

Plus, the First Annual Sam Woods Invitational has included some international flair (Appleby, K.J. Choi), the ex- Masters Champion (Mike Weir), and the happy-go-lucky face (Shigeki Maruyama). The best part, Mr. Woods has yet to crap his pants, still just seven shots heading to Sunday, a reasonable margin considering the tiger monitoring the gazelle.

I would find it definitive of the host if something crazy happened tomorrow a la Pebble Beach in 2000. I mean, a hole out here, a long birdie putt there, the occasional fist pump mixed with a dramatic eagle on some random par-5. Wouldn’t that be great?

Well, that is what El Tigre has brought to this game. Expectation. I hope tomorrow can fill the quota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What To Do To get your ex boyfriend back you do not do
than do the following.your boyfriend or girlfriend about anything at
all! [url=http://veynah.ru/index.php?do=/profile-10915/info/]how to
get your ex back[/url] I'm sad that I didn't know about the technique
I've just contributed may suffer that you have to go running rear to ask for forgiveness. Idea 2 - Shell out unending http://ashfun.com/blog/116179/ryan-places-take-your-ex-back-get-your-ex-to-speak-to-you-yet-again/ enough to acquire an ex back.

Take a look at my homepage how to get your ex boyfriend back