Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Proof That Golf Makes You Crazy, Version 4089



 You all know golf makes you crazy, right? Okay, just checking.

But working in the golf industry can do even worse things to your mental state. Proof? Just look at Scott Wagstaff, the General Manager Carbrook Golf Club of in Brisbane. The course has bull sharks (I'll give you another second ... it has SHARKS in their LAKE!) in one of their lakes by the 14th hole and the damn things are breeding.

And he's okay with it! He even says he likes them! AHHHH! If there is one thing in this world I hate, it's spiders. And if there is a second, it's sharks. Screw the ocean. You want me to go in some big salt-watered bathtub where I can't see the bottom with things six times my size that are 100 times stronger than me? And can smell blood from a mile away? Yeah, no thanks, I'm good. I'll sit on this beach here and enjoy a margarita with salt and without 10,000 teeth. Have a good day, crazy ass golf pro.