Thursday, September 1, 2011

Phil Mickelson's Jeans Win This Time


Phil Mickelson took batting practice on Thursday before the Yankees-Red Sox game. It isn't the first time Lefty has tossed himself into the baseball ring, once throwing BP before a Padres game and nearly bought the team before pulling out of it.

I mean, what more do you want from Phil? The guy is rocking some stone-washed jeans from the Abercrombie collection in '02 (not the first pro golfer to sport A&F, I might add), and the face below is probably my favorite picture of Mickelson ever, and will never be replaced.

Thank you, Phil, for being you, all the time.



Getty Images

3 comments:

Andy said...

Those aren't great jeans, but it raises the question, what does one wear to batting practice?

His other options are golf pants, golf shorts, athletic shorts, sweats or a full baseball uniform.

I don't think I want to see Lefty in any of those.

I'd like to see a piece on golfers in jeans. I think they have a history of terrible denim.

seak said...

Saw the Lefty batting practice highlights on TV, not sure I'd use the term highlight. But I am jealous.

Michael Green said...

I'm kinda freaking out. I'm liking Phil more and more. What's going on?!