Wednesday, June 15, 2011

No Words.



I would have posted this "music video" of Ben Crane, Rickie Fowler, Bubba Watson and Hunter Mahan on Tuesday, but it took me until now to pick myself out of the pool or piss and blood I must have passed out into after viewing.

Honestly, it is pretty amusing, and I can't believe they'd spend time doing it, so I guess I'll list my favorite moments from the video:

1.) Hunter Mahan's incredible tan lines
2.) Whatever the hell Mahan was wearing (didn't realize it was him until about 20 seconds in)
3.) Bubba Watson's chest hair
4.) The fact that everyone was dressed as ridiculous as possible except Fowler, who I could put a cool $200 on him actually owning that outfit before the video shoot.

So yes, watch it, enjoy it, watch it again, and then erase it as quickly from your mind as possible.

If these four don't go "Oh, ohh, ohhhhhhh" after each birdie this week at Congressional, I'm going to be super disappointed.

No comments: