Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Golf, Crack Cocaine, and Cameron Diaz


If there are two things that have always gone together, it's golf and crack. I remember first starting out on the hardcore streets of Marshall, Texas, trying to sling rock and make birdies all at the same time. It was hard out there for me, but like Jay-Z in Marcy, I got out of that place in one piece and have been able to stick solely to golf for years without that crack floating around in my head.

Ain't the same for Cameron Diaz. It ain't the same! Poor girl's addicted to this golf game, and she can't even shake the metaphor that we've all felt before. In an interview with Rough Rider Magazine Starpulse.com, the actress said what we've all thought before, and it really hit home.

"I've been golfing for about eight years but I hadn't golfed for, like, three years until recently... because it's kind of like crack cocaine to me,” Diaz told Starpulse.com. “I'm getting my clubs fitted...and I'm very excited."

Truth, Cameron, truth. I feel that. You say it, I feel it.

The game .. the addiction, the dedication, the want to burn our golf clubs like it's set out on a spoon after most days on the course ... all this is exactly what WE feel. I'm just glad you joined us, Diaz. It's tough here, but it's life as a golfer.

Now, back to them corners.

2 comments:

Eddy Swan said...

Antena Tv Bagus, Antena Tv Rakitan, Antena Tv Digital
Antena Tv Sederhana, Antena Tv yang Bagus, Antena Tv LED
Antena Tv wajanbolic, Antena Tv UHF, antena Tv tanpa boster, cara buat antena tv
Nonton TV LEBIH ASYIK, dengan AntenaTV Bagus Wajanbolic
http://antenatv-rakitan.blogspot.com

Batik KHAS Bekasi dgn CORAK/MOTIF yg sesuai PAKEM & FILOSOFI BATIK BEKASI
http://khasbatik.blogspot.com

John said...

adidas nmd r1
jordan uk
longchamp bag
michael kors outlet store
louis vuitton purse
polo ralph lauren outlet online
ed hardy store
polo ralph lauren outlet
ralph lauren uk
oakley sunglasses outlet
20161019yuanyuan