Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tiger Woods on Mike and Mike


As you well know, Tiger Woods was on Mike and Mike Thursday morning for 30 whole minutes, talking about everything* in his life and goals he has moving forward.

Since I won't bore you with anymore commentary on my end, here are some of the quotes from Tiger.

"[I'm] just more clear, more clear about my perspective, who I am, where I want to go," he said. "It's amazing how much better I feel internally each and every day."

That followed the publication of his essay, in which he closed with the following: "I'm not the same man I was a year ago. And that's a good thing."

Over the last two years, Woods said on "Mike and Mike," he was frustrated and angry on the golf course. "I wasn't happy with who I was," he said. "I was doing things morally, inside, I knew I shouldn't be doing."

"I still have the same drive to get better, no doubt. That's an each and every day process," Woods said. "But I can't get better as a player if I don't get better as a person."


So, yeah, shall we review?

-- Tiger wants to be a better person.
-- Tiger wants to break Jack's records still.
-- Tiger is not the same man he used to be.

Hooray.

* = except for anything about Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

Mike Rausch said...

He did reveal he shops at Albertson's.

Anonymous said...

Afghan audience that whatever Coach Outlet Online Afghan audience that whatever
audience that whatever Coach Factory Outlet
Afghan audience that whatever Hermes Belt Afghan werefabricated. Afghan audience that whatever Coach Factory Online Afghan

Anonymous said...

ӏ like the ɦelpful info you pгovіde in your articles.
I'll boοkmark your weƄlog and check again here reɡularly.
I'm quite sure I'll learn many new stuff right here! Good luсk fߋr the next!



mу weblog: driver booster