Monday, August 9, 2010

Bandon Dunes, and the Safeway Classic


Just a quick scheduling reminder for all those sitting at the edge of their seat each day for some Dogs That Chase Cars news and updates (I'm kidding of course ... most of you are probably drunk, reading this at the local library as you steal Wireless Internet on your Sidekick).

On Tuesday, I will be flying to Bend, Oregon (home of the third largest airport in the world!) on a little golf excursion with adidas/TaylorMade golf. The finals to the "Wear in the World" challenge is going to be at Bandon Dunes, and I was asked to fly up and play some golf with the guys, and possibly write up a thing or two. I'm excited about the opportunity, and will be meeting and hanging out with Josh of Hackers Paradise, which is a website you should read daily, if not hourly.

I'll be back on Friday for the PGA Championship, but will be leaving Sunday evening to caddie for Irene Cho at the Safeway Classic in Portland. Needless to say, I'm pumped about that experience. Irene and I became friends through Erica Blasberg, and she asked me to tote the bag for her, which I quickly accepted.

So, yes, that will be my plan the next two weeks. Make sure to follow me on Twitter because the reports will be more consistent, but I'll promise to post here whenever I'm around my computer.

Oh, and as for my PGA Championship pick? Umm, well .... here ya go (tosses dart at sign) ... Jim Furyk. Sure, why not?

No comments: