Thursday, May 27, 2010

PGATour.com Leads Site With Ugliest Photo of Tim Clark Possibly Ever


As you probably know, PGATour.com is one of my favorite sites, because it gives me all the information I use when actually looking things up (read: hardly ever), and is for the most part, a solid source of golf updates.

That said, I have no idea what the photo people were thinking when they posted this turtle picture of Tim Clark from early in the first round of the Colonial. He is basically looking over a putt with his tongue out, and needless to say, a guy that isn't breaking any hotness scales in the first place sticking his tongue out isn't going to be bringing the readers in by the millions.

You might be thinking, "Well, maybe that was the only available picture this early in the first round of the Colonial," which I'd answer, that above picture is from the Players Championship, and I don't need no Clark tongue in my life.

No comments: