Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fine. Fine! I'll Jump Aboard the Rickie Fowler Bandwagon


The kid is good. He's good. Are you hearing me? This is me, dropping my doubts. Tossing all the questioning and the "it's all happening so fast"s and letting Rickie Fowler just be a damn good golfer and that's it.

Thursday, at the Children's Miracle Network Classic, Fowler shot a 6-under 66 to land a shot back of Justin "adidas now just spray paints my clothes on my body" Rose who is leading, making it the third straight PGA Tour tournament that Fowler has shot 67 or better on Thursday.

Fowler is now, ready for this, 40-under in nine rounds of golf as a professional. 40-under! He hasn't shot a round over 69 since turning pro. He has five rounds of 66 or better. He is an absolute animal.

I was a tad nervous about Fowler at first, but it just goes to show that I am not smart and he is that good. A couple more rounds like this, and Fowler can enjoy his offseason before the 2010 season kicks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pariet 20mg Consumer Medicine Information [url=http://www.lockjawracing.com/]buy ativan online without prescription[/url] Ativan is a temporary solution until your sleep cycle gets back on track. http://www.lockjawracing.com/ - buy ativan online without prescription