Thursday, September 24, 2009

Titleist Gives Out Free Round of Golf With the 101st Man on the Money List


Alright, so the headline isn't fair ... Titleist is giving out a free round with Adam Scott, and all you have to do it is show Adam how to avoid making consecutive bogeys sign up on their website.

The offer ends on October 15, so make sure you're over there, because even if Scott can't bring his "A" game, you might get lucky enough to land some free Burberry gear and you get a free round at Kingston Heath Golf Club in Melbourne, Australia.

I'm going to sign up, just so I can live blog the round. Who wouldn't want that?

Update -- Yeah, gotta read the fine print ... I guess you have to be an Aussie to win the thing, because I am not from Scottsdale, Queensland or Scottsdale, Tasmania.

1 comment:

Angelita Williams said...

Such an interesting article! I'd love to research the topic more for https://hitthegrade.com/, as I work there as a freelance writer. You can order an essay there as well.