Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A John Daly Contest!*


Alright, here is the deal.

You have to figure out which one of these two is John Daly in the above picture. I've left the largest version of this photo possible, courtesy of the amazing Getty Images, so you can blow it up on your computer.

A few things to keep in mind --

-- John has been known to dress a little "different" this season since his deal with Loudmouth Golf.

-- He has slimmed up, so don't be eying the overweight fellow anymore.

-- He may or may not be dressed like a bean bag chair I had in 1996.

Okay, guess away. The winner gets the $1,000,000 I was just told I won in my Gmail account from a person in Taiwan. I'm RICH!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you put your money with the $2.4m I received from a wealthy doctor in Uganda who is trying to sneak $4.8m into the United States, we will be rich, brother.

I sent them $15,000 'earnest' money last week and I am depositing the $2.4m Friday. Man, did I pull one over on them, or what?

Sorry, Shane, I am all JD'd out. I even wrote a song about that deadbeat. I called it "Mr. 51" in honor his nine-hole score a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

OMG, someone has teach JOhn how to dress. HE would be better off dressing like Larry the Cable Guy.

Unknown said...

michael kors uk, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike air max pas cher, ray ban uk, lunette oakley pas cher, converse, abercrombie and fitch, abercrombie and fitch UK, hermes pas cher, hollister uk, michael kors outlet online, mulberry uk, nike air max uk, nike roshe run pas cher, longchamp soldes, lululemon outlet, nike blazer pas cher, nike tn pas cher, nike free pas cher, lunette ray ban pas cher, true religion outlet, hogan sito ufficiale, burberry pas cher, nike air max, vans pas cher, nike free, nike air max uk, polo lacoste pas cher, north face uk, new balance, nike air force, true religion jeans, jordan pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, vanessa bruno pas cher, timberland pas cher, polo ralph lauren uk, north face pas cher, sac guess pas cher