Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Taylor Made Comes Out With New Driver


I've always been a Titleist man, but if there was a company I'd switch to, it is probably Taylor Made. Their drivers are solid, they have pretty badass irons and even their putter (the Spider in particular) is innovative and sophisticated.

The new r9 drivers look pretty sweet and I'm trying to get my hands on one so I can give everyone a proper review. Hopefully someone at Taylor Made is reading this. Taylor Made peeps -- send me a lefty and I'll throw up what I think about it. Don't be shy.

5 comments:

Jason said...

Well, a former TaylorMade person is reading this, if that counts for anything. There has been a bunch of turnover there, so I'm not even sure who would help you...

Shane B. said...

Well, that's a start. I haven't hit a Taylor Made driver since the BUBBLE SHAFT!! If you can email it around, let me know.

spencer096 said...

thing looks intriguing, tho TMAG is getting really annoying with their lineups getting introduced every three months. why buy the r9 when you can get it a few months later for half the price?

Shane B. said...

Pretty good point Spencer. I guess Taylor Made can't complain too much about it, if every three months or so people are buying the hell out of the new product.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://super-new-s.info]http://super-new-s.info[/url]
Consider not very well?