Monday, January 26, 2009

Out at the FBR This Week


Hello all.

Because of a great man by the name of Ryan Woodcock with the PGA, I will be out at the FBR this week trying get all the goodies and inside gossip surrounding the biggest party in the PGA.

I will be posting most stuff on FanHouse, so I will make sure to swing the link over here so you can check it out, but if you have anything you'd want me to ask some of the golfers (Schimickelson is in the field) let me know it in comments.

I'll try my darndest to ask whatever it is you want, so shoot me whatever and I'll sort through it.

Also, if you haven't seen, I got suckered in to a Twitter page you can view right here. I will be updating it while at the FBR, if you're interested in that sort of thing.

Instant updates! I remember years ago when I walked to school uphill both ways in the snow with just a boring cell phone that had text messaging. Wow, the good 'ol days.

Oh, and to get you ready for the Party in Phoenix, here is Tiger's hole in one in 1997. Just look around the hole. Insanity.

3 comments:

14 STIX said...

Ask FIGJAM what is his personal record for number of Whisper Rock milkshakes consumed in one day.

Shane B. said...

The over/under might be right around that number in the front of your name.

weleuoiu said...

iPhone games


Mac games

Adventure chronicles for mac