Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sergio Garcia Playing Better, Still Goofy


I'm starting to change my opinion on Sergio Garcia. When he hit the scene in '99, I liked him. Then he started whining and waggling and my love faded. But now I'm back, because I love a good career bounce-back story.

But no matter what, Sergio will forever be a goofy, goofy fellow, as we see above.

That said, would there be a bigger story out of Royal St. George's than this man winning the Open Championship? I don't think so.

Getty Images

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I cannot stand Sergio. His constant whining and lame excuses over shadows his obvious talent. One quote from Sergio on the Masters has really stuck in my mind the last couple of years and I think it really embodies what a complete...uhhh...idiot he really is. The quote goes something like this: "I don’t think it’s fair,It’s too tricky. Even when it’s dry you still get mud balls in the middle of the fairway. It’s too much of a guessing game. They can do whatever they want. It’s not my problem. I just come here and play and then go home." What an A-hole. Yeah Sergio, thats probably the reason you won't ever win a Master's...OR maybe its the fact that you suck at putting. I hope Sergio never wins a Major...in fact I hope Sergio never wins again.

Anonymous said...

Afghan audience that whatever Coach Outlet Online Afghan audience that whatever
audience that whatever Coach Factory Outlet
Afghan audience that whatever Hermes Belt Afghan werefabricated. Afghan audience that whatever Coach Factory Online Afghan