Sunday, July 5, 2009

Anthony Kim, We Love You, But Lose the Necklace


It's the day after July 4th, which most know as "the day I had 11 Advil and drank my local Starbucks out of coffee," so while you're nursing that hangover that has made you and your toilet rekindle that long, lost relationship, golf is now to help between sessions.

Currently, Hunter Mahan is tied with Tiger Woods after Mahan fired a course-record tying 62 with birdies on what seemed like the last 32 holes (I'm not much of a math guy). Also in the hunt is Anthony Kim, who I'm a big fan of but is sporting a necklace right now that looks like he is posing for a Hollister billboard.

Listen, I love Kim, and am all for the crazy belt buckles and what not, but this necklace takes it too far. Come on AK ... douche it down.

Scott Halleran, Getty Images

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified www.dogschasingcars.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://worlddiscoveryta.info/forum].[/url][url=http://smartthoughtspi.info/].[/url][url=http://learnnewthingsce.info/].[/url]

Unknown said...

salvatore ferragamo, hermes handbags, soccer shoes, iphone 6 cases, nfl jerseys, bottega veneta, insanity workout, longchamp uk, soccer jerseys, instyler ionic styler, celine handbags, asics running shoes, chi flat iron, mcm handbags, jimmy choo outlet, herve leger, oakley, valentino shoes, babyliss pro, p90x workout, nike roshe run, north face outlet, nike air max, mac cosmetics, lululemon outlet, ghd hair, softball bats, reebok outlet, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe uk, nike air huarache, new balance shoes, abercrombie, vans outlet, mont blanc, abercrombie and fitch, timberland boots, beats by dre, giuseppe zanotti, wedding dresses, nike trainers uk