Sunday, June 29, 2008

Paula Creamer is NOT Going to Win the Women's U.S. Open, Which Sucks


I got pretty excited yesterday (For the first time in my life) when watching the Women's U.S. Open and seeing Paula Creamer in the hunt for the major championship, just one shot back.

In the final group today, Creamer made a double-bogey on her second and ninth holes, dropping her out of contention, even with the most pink on you've ever seen in your entire life.

Paula is one of those ladies that can really get the LPGA Tour some credibility, mostly for her "Cuteness" and some for her golf. It isn't going to happen this week, but you have to root for someone that can seriously play golf with a pink ball.

Photo courtesy of ROSLAN RAHMAN/AFP Thanks Roslan!

1 comment:

Satria Sudeki said...

hei... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.101aboutgolf.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)