Friday, February 10, 2012

Video: Ken Duke really needs to take some dance lessons

Let me start off my saying that I have no problem with guys celebrating after a hole-out. Heck, the last time I knocked one in from just outside 150 yards, I took off in a full sprint towards to the hole, jumping up and down the entire way. Great golf shots tend to bring out the kid in all of us.

However, after watching Ken Duke celebrate a hole-out yesterday at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am, I think everyone here should consider chipping in to get this guy some dance lessons. Yeesh. I'm not sure what that is, but it sure as hell isn't a celebration dance.

But I guess we can't be too hard on Mr. Duke: He shot 28 yesterday on the back nine at Pebble Beach -- which happens to be a tournament record -- so he's clearly on his game at the moment.

No comments: