Monday, December 19, 2011

John Daly and a Guitar; Better Than Most!



Yes, I do know that "better than most" focused on another big name golfer, but when John Daly takes the stage in a coat made for Uncle Sam and murders "Knocking on Heaven's Door" you have to give the man props.

Also, he shot 65 in the first round of the Thailand Golf Championship.

(And in case you were confused, yes, those are golf lines he knocks out, but I actually enjoyed the "haven't made a putt in weeks" line. Probably holds true to both me and Mr. Daly.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's worse: Daly's jacket, or Shane thinking of "Knockin' on Heavens Door" as a GNR song and not a Dylan song.

Unknown said...

Being an aussie I like Adam Scott, and yes his swing always looked a lot like Tigers. Although so far as
their comparative ballstriking ability over the past few years goes,
I think it is time Tiger began trying to copy Adam Scott! http://forgolfer.com

Leanna Tynan said...

He's just great and I admire him at what he does. It'll be awesome if you share the guitar tabs chords to us. Thanks.