Saturday, December 13, 2008

Some Things I've Written For FanHouse

Fred Couples and Paul Azinger be damned, the people have spoken, and we want Corey Pavin baby. [Corey Pavin is the New Paul Azinger]

The rapper Scarface, who used to drop the f-bomb more than "The Wire," has confessed that he is as dorky as we are, enjoying the occasional round of golf...daily. He also said he could kick Tiger's ass. So, that is fairly interesting. [Rapper Scarface Loves Golf, Says 'I Might Kick Tiger's Ass']

An Annika Sorenstam column about why I can't understand her retirement. The three comments are all from women telling me I don't understand their gender. Ummm, like I didn't know that already? [Why Is Annika Sorenstam Retiring Again?]

And my personal favorite -- Jack Nicklaus believes Greg Norman could contend at the Masters in 2009. I really can't understand this logic. It baffles me. Read it if you want my true opinion on the matter. [Jack Nicklaus Thinks Greg Norman Could Contend in '09 Masters]

No comments: