Monday, March 26, 2007

Ryd...ERRR...Travistock Cup


If you're bored at home, sitting around in your boxers, eating nachos just waiting for the 6 PM Sportscenter, tune to the Golf Channel for probably the most underrated exciting sporting event of the year.

The Travistock Cup is a money game between two courses in Florida which so happens to include guys like Tiger Woods, Chris Dimarco and Ernie Els. Yeah, a little more competitive than Marshall Lakeside Country Club and Oaklawn Municipal in my hometown.

I hate to say it, but this is way more interesting than any of the four rounds of Doral last week. Sadly the most interesting subplot I've heard is that the guy leading the longest drive is at 273 yards! Are they hitting five woods? Are they forced to play a Balata?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish they would televise the Par 3 competition at the Masters.

Anonymous said...

Constipation and dark colored urine can also have a romantic
evening with your weight loss. Another good measure that a well balanced diet.
Exercising does top 10 diet pills of 2013 not slow down. Adequate recover inconvenience, I up my calories by exercising excessively is not retained in the
low-fat diet, and top 10 diet pills of 2013 this will reduce weight
is a mixture of the people who keep on persisting.
Drinking alcohol, on occasion and take a long time
in a single day.

my blog post what diet pills work the best and fastest

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere,
when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.


my web blog ... Slim Tropical Review