Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ludacris is Funny

Don't expect rapper Ludacris to be invited to the Tiger Woods Jam anytime soon. In one of his new "hits," Luda (♫in the Cutt Supreme♫) makes fun of Tiger Woods basically throughout the song.

Here, watch for yourself ...



If you can't watch it, he basically does the Tiger voicemail reenactment, saying, "Hey, this is Luda, OK? I need you to do me a huge favor. Um, can you please take your name off your phone, um, my girl went through my cell phone and she may be calling you, so if you can please take your name off that and just have it as a number on the voice mail, OK? You've gotta do this for me. Huge. Quickly."

Hell, the song is called "Sexting" and I think he wrote it hoping that he'd get downloads similar to how we hope Tiger gets us pageviews. Since rappers will forever use this as a joke about getting caught cheating, the only good thing for Tiger is neither of his names really rhyme, unless you are a wordsmith like myself and toss around lyrics like, "Hanging out, relaxing like Tiger Woods, bringing girls over like they're bears from the woods." No, wait, that doesn't work. Shit. *crosses off "rapping" from possible talents*

h/t Sporting Blog