Friday, February 19, 2010

It Appears Someone Finally Awoke the Hibernating Tiger Woods' PR Team


This pisses me off. It really, honestly pisses me off. I don't really care what Tiger Woods does with his life or his dingy or his boat or his money, but don't jerk my chain. Don't send out a crop of Getty Images photographers to see you smiling while hitting balls and dressing in your best color. Just don't. These photos are of Tiger practicing near his home, and it is ridiculous beyond belief.

Never in the history of sport has someone taken photos meant for positive public image more than these. Honestly, even Paris Hilton getting a staged cat out of a tree are more believable than these.

If there is one thing we've realized ... and this is coming before we see all the fake tears that Tiger will surely bring on Friday ... it is this -- Tiger Woods still doesn't get it. And that my friends, is more sad than what he was feeding us all these years before.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Shane, if TW has released these photos of him practicing and then returns to his 'rehab' after the statement conference, I, too, will be pissed.

I think whatever his PR Team hasn't eff'ed up yet, Tiger did and will. Today's farce should have taken place sometime before Christmas.

At least the golf media won't be able to ask questions. Could you imagine the quality of those questions?

Matt said...

Wow, someone has done a quick 180 on Tiger in the last 24-48 hours!

Can't say that I disagree, though. I'd love nothing more than for Tiger to come out and say, "Yup. I f*cked up. I'm human. I'm flawed. I'm still going to kick your ass on the golf course."

Anonymous said...

ninest123 08.08
michael kors outlet, coach outlet, louboutin, tiffany jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, longchamp, prada handbags, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, coach purses, replica watches, burberry, jordan shoes, kate spade outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet, nike outlet, louboutin outlet, kate spade handbags, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike free, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin outlet, tiffany and co, prada outlet, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, michael kors