Friday, May 29, 2009

The Final Putt: TWEET!


Since there isn't really any semblance or order to Dogs That Chase Cars, why not have some sort of Friday feature that wraps up all you've missed in the week of golf? Here it is, The Final Putt ...

-- A pretty slow weekend since I was golfing it up to start the week.

-- Hey, at least my swing doesn't look like this one.

-- Should the LPGA allow their players to tweet during the round? I think not, but I also think roller coasters are scary, so take my advice with grains of salt ...

That is it for this week. With Steve Stricker playing really well this week so far at the Colonial and the Pink Out planned for Saturday, you should keep golf on the radar among all this great playoff basketball. Have a great weekend, and hit 'em straight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....