Thursday, May 1, 2008

Clemens Pulls From Daly, What is this World Coming To?

I would like to preface this analogy with the following - I'm not a big "Entourage" fan anymore, mostly because the actors are terrible and the future script's ceiling is so low oompa-loompas would have to duck, but I think this line works.

Concerning the recent "Roger Clemens having a relationship with John Daly's ex-wife", "If I was going to cheat on my wife, I'd get an Asian with pointy nipples or a Blonde with huge bombs but an exact fucking replica?"

Switching John Daly for Roger Clemens is a little like trading your Ford F-150 for, umm, a red Ford F-150? I think that's a little strange.

Anyway, I'm sure the rumors are lies and none of it is true, mostly because I'm linking blog-to-blog which, according to some people is like rooting for terrorists or beating your kids for making A's.

No comments: